Yosemite Conservancy inspires people to support projects and programs that preserve Yosemite National Park and enrich the visitor experience. Thanks to generous donors, the Conservancy has provided over $140 million in grants to the park to restore trails and habitat, protect wildlife, provide educational programs, and more. The Conservancy’s guided adventures, volunteer opportunities, wilderness services and bookstores help visitors of all ages to connect with Yosemite.
Read recent press releases from Yosemite Conservancy about our partnership with the park, and the projects and programs our supporters make possible.
- June 7, 2022 Yosemite Conservancy to Provide $14 Million to Yosemite National Park in 2022
- January 13, 2022: Adopt a Charger and Rivian Announce Collaboration to Install EV Chargers in National Park and Recreation Areas
- December 1, 2021: Yosemite Conservancy Partners on Once-in-a-Century Wildlife Book with Beth Pratt and Robb Hirsch
- April 14, 2021: Yosemite Conservancy to Provide $11.5 Million to Yosemite National Park in 2021
- October 15, 2020: Yosemite Conservancy Provides $14 Million to Yosemite National Park in 2020
- April 13, 2020: Views of Yosemite Webcams Double in Last Month
- August 5, 2019: Yosemite National Park Debuts New App That Helps Visitors Explore the Park
- May 6, 2019: Threatened California Red-Legged Frogs Making a Comeback in Yosemite National Park After a 50-Year Absence