Create with us
Our art team is here to help guests of all ages and experience levels slow down and connect with nature in a new way. We welcome all Yosemite visitors to turn their unique observations into works of art.
All 2021 art programs require pre-registration to help us ensure successful social distancing and implement other safety procedures.
- Daily Art Classes: Join one of our guest instructors — all professional artists — for a hands-on four-hour outdoor art workshop in Yosemite Valley. Please register online by 4 pm Pacific the day before your class.
- Art Retreats: These overnight workshops, formerly called art adventures, give you the chance to spend several days immersed in Yosemite’s natural beauty as you explore the park and learn from an expert.
- Custom Art Classes: Design a personalized guided art experience for your family or small group — we’re now offering virtual programs!
Planning a late spring or summer trip? When Yosemite’s summer 2021 temporary reservation system is in effect (May 21-September 30), your Conservancy program registration (for an Outdoor Adventure, Custom Adventure or art class) includes park entry for the duration of your program — no separate day-use reservation required! If you plan to visit the park on days other than when your Conservancy program is scheduled, you’ll need to book a separate day-use or overnight reservation (while the system is in place).
Click below to view the full lineup of 2021 art programs, including instructors and pricing. As with all Conservancy programs, your participation in an art class helps support important work in Yosemite.
COVID-19 safety procedures
As always, we’re committed to ensuring the health and safety of our art class participants and instructors. For all art programs, we’re implementing strict safety measures that align with the latest federal, state and local guidelines. At this time, we anticipate that these policies and procedures will remain in place through the 2021 season. If you’re considering joining one of our art programs, please read the following information carefully:
Yosemite-inspired art at home
If you’re still staying safe at home, our latest artistic resources offer inspiration, tools and techniques for recording nature’s beauty, capturing your outdoor experiences and relieving stress — wherever you are. See below for ways to make creativity part of your every day.
- Purchase an art kit (for home delivery or to pick up in the park) and check out our Park Art, From Anywhere blog post for watercolor painting tutorials, kid-friendly crafts, and Yosemite-themed coloring pages.
- Our popular wine and paint class has gone virtual for 2021. Join us from the comfort of your home, with a beverage of your choice!