Create with us
Our art team is here to help guests of all ages and experience levels slow down and connect with nature in a new way. We welcome all Yosemite visitors to turn their unique observations into works of art.
All 2021 art programs will require pre-registration to help us ensure successful social distancing and implement other safety procedures. Stay tuned for registration information, coming soon!
- Daily Art Classes: Join one of our guest instructors — all professional artists — for a hands-on four-hour outdoor art workshop in Yosemite Valley.
- Art Retreats: These overnight workshops, formerly called art adventures, give you the chance to spend several days immersed in Yosemite’s natural beauty as you explore the park and learn from an expert.
- Custom Art Classes: Design a personalized guided art experience in the park for your family or small group.
Click below to view the full lineup of 2021 art programs, including instructors and pricing. As with all Conservancy programs, your participation in an art class helps support important work in Yosemite.
COVID-19 safety procedures
As always, we’re committed to ensuring the health and safety of our art class participants and instructors. For all art programs, we’re implementing strict safety measures that align with the latest federal, state and local guidelines. At this time, we anticipate that these policies and procedures will remain in place through the 2021 season. If you’re considering joining one of our art programs, please read the following information carefully:
Yosemite-inspired art at home
If you’re still staying safe at home, our latest artistic resources offer inspiration, tools and techniques for recording nature’s beauty, capturing your outdoor experiences and relieving stress — wherever you are. See below for ways to make creativity part of your every day.
- Purchase art kits from our online store, complete with instructions for making your own watercolor, pen and ink, and pastel pieces. The kits can be shipped to your home, or you can pick them up in the park.
- Check out the video tutorials and other resources our art team has been creating, including a four-part watercolor series, kid-friendly printmaking and scratch-art projects, and Yosemite-themed coloring pages.