Our custom art programs are a fun, accessible way to get to know Yosemite. Spend a couple of hours exploring nature through drawing, painting, sketching & journaling or kids art — choose the activity that fits your group!
For the 2021 season, we’re thrilled to be able to welcome small groups for private art programs in the park from March to October. We’ll be taking all necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of participants. Click here to read our COVID-19 safety procedures for adventures and art classes.
- Group size: 10 or fewer participants.
- Duration: One to four hours.
- Location: All programs will be held outside, at locations such as Yosemite Valley, Tuolumne Meadows and Mariposa Grove.
- Booking: At least two weeks in advance (24-hour cancellation fee applies).
- Rates: Starting at $350 for one to four people.
All programs are facilitated by an experienced art instructor, and materials are included. Bring your group and your creativity — we’ll take care of the rest.