Our custom art programs are a fun, accessible way to get to know Yosemite. Spend a couple of hours exploring nature through drawing, painting, sketching & journaling or kids art — choose the activity that fits your group!
For the 2023 season, we’re thrilled to be able to welcome small groups for private art programs in the park from March to October. We’ll be taking all necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of participants. Click here to read our COVID-19 safety procedures for adventures and art classes.
Details for all custom art classes:
- Group size: 10 or fewer participants.
- Duration: One to four hours.
- Location: All in-park programs will be held outside, at locations such as Yosemite Valley, Tuolumne Meadows and Mariposa Grove.
- Booking: At least two weeks in advance (cancellation fee applies).
- Rates: Starting at $350 for one to four people. We offer special rates for school and educational groups; please inquire.
All programs are facilitated by an experienced art instructor, and materials are included. Bring your group and your creativity — we’ll take care of the rest.