Our custom art programs are a fun, accessible way to get to know Yosemite. Spend a couple of hours exploring nature through drawing, painting, sketching & journaling or kids art — choose the activity that fits your group!
For the 2021 season, we’re thrilled to be able to welcome small groups for private art programs in the park from March to October. We’ll be taking all necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of participants. Click here to read our COVID-19 safety procedures for adventures and art classes.
Can’t make it to the park this year? We’re now offering virtual custom art classes! Whether you’d like to incorporate art into your homeschool curriculum, build your skills, or simply tap into your creative side, we’ll design an art experience to meet your needs. All ages and ability levels are welcomed, and all sessions are recorded and shared with participants after class.
Details for all custom art classes:
- Group size: 10 or fewer participants.
- Duration: One to four hours.
- Location: All in-park programs will be held outside, at locations such as Yosemite Valley, Tuolumne Meadows and Mariposa Grove. Virtual programs will be held via Zoom.
- Booking: At least two weeks in advance (24-hour cancellation fee applies).
- Rates: Starting at $350 for one to four people. We offer special rates for school and educational groups; please inquire.
All programs are facilitated by an experienced art instructor, and materials are included. Bring your group and your creativity — we’ll take care of the rest.