PLEASE NOTE: We’ve canceled or modified many of our Outdoor Adventure programs due to the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19). Click here to read our COVID-19 safety procedures for Outdoor and Custom Adventures.
On our expert-led adventures, you’ll learn from naturalists and rangers as you enjoy Sierra Nevada sights, explore ecology and history, and get to know Yosemite for the first — or hundredth — time.
What makes Conservancy adventures stand out? We’ve been partnering with the park to offer high-quality programs for decades. Our guides are Sierra Nevada experts dedicated to providing top-notch Yosemite experiences. Plus, as long as the current reservation system is in effect, your Outdoor or Custom Adventure registration fee includes your day-use reservation — no separate permit application is required to enter the park!
Experience Yosemite with us
In light of the ongoing pandemic, we’ve carefully evaluated and adjusted our adventure programs to ensure that we can offer enriching experiences while following current public health guidance. We’ve canceled some of our originally planned 2020 adventures (click here to see the list of cancellations), but we’re looking forward to providing visitors with opportunities to explore and learn about Yosemite in person, through:
- Custom Adventures: Design a personalized guided outing in the park for yourself or a small group.
- Outdoor Adventures: We’re pleased to offer a selection of group adventures, including backpacking trips, that easily adapt to physical distancing requirements and other safety measures. See below for details on upcoming trips.
- Adventure Gift Cards: Give the gift of adventure! Our gift cards are available in any amount and can be redeemed for Custom Adventures and scheduled Outdoor Adventures.
COVID-19 safety procedures
We’ve adjusted our safety protocols in response to the pandemic. As always, we’re committed to ensuring the health and safety of our adventure participants and instructors. For all adventure programs, we’re implementing strict safety measures that align with the latest federal, state and local guidelines. Safety procedures include asking participants to maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance from others, wash or sanitize hands frequently, and avoid touching shared surfaces and objects. If you’re considering joining one of our adventure programs, please read the following information carefully:
Find your next adventure
Browse the list below to find your next adventure, and find more information on our FAQs page. Seeking a more personalized Yosemite experience? Check out our Custom Adventures to plan a dream trip. As with all Conservancy programs, your participation in our Outdoor and Custom Adventures helps support Yosemite.
Upcoming Outdoor Adventures
- October 3, 10, 17, 24 & 31 | Yosemite Valley Stargazing
- October 3–4 | Birthplace of Modern Climbing: Yosemite Valley
- October 6–9 | Drawing & Watercolor Journaling with Janet Takahashi
- October 31 | Dine and Discover: Halloween Full Moon Hike to Taft Point
Learn about Yosemite … from anywhere!
Whether you’re planning a Yosemite trip or enjoying the Sierra Nevada views on our webcams at home, you can learn about the park with our naturalist guides online. Watch our naturalists’ latest videos about snow plants, lichen, spring birds, and more.