*Yosemite Conservancy has made the difficult decision to cancel this outdoor adventure due to the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19). For more information about our response to COVID-19, please click here.*
Riding a bike is a great way to make the most of your time in Yosemite Valley! Maximize your Yosemite experience by joining a naturalist for a day of pedaling through the Valley. Along the way, you’ll learn about Yosemite’s history and ecology, get a close look at iconic features, and experience the magic of spring in the Sierra: snow-fed waterfalls, wildflowers in full bloom, and colorful songbirds brightening the soundscape. Your guide will lead you exclusively on designated bike paths — no battling vehicle traffic on busy roads! Where possible, you’ll also make occasional stops to explore some areas on foot for an in-depth experience around the east end of Yosemite Valley.
We do not provide bicycles for this adventure. You are welcome to bring your own bike, or you can rent one from the Yosemite Valley Lodge Bike Stand.
Included with your registration:
- Full-day guided biking tour around Yosemite Valley (8:30 am to approximately 4:30 pm).
- Bikes are not included. Bring your own bike or rent one in Yosemite Valley for $34 per day.
- Park entry (as needed).
- Two nights of tent camping at Upper Pines Campground in Yosemite Valley, if needed (arrive Thursday, April 16 and depart Saturday, April 18).
- Note: Our limited camping sites are for participants only. The sites are shared. Tents only. We cannot adjust the dates.
- Option to upgrade accommodations to Curry Village for an additional fee (arrive Thursday, April 16 and depart Saturday, April 18).
- Information about upgrading your accommodations will be emailed to you after you sign up. The option expires 30 days before the program and does not offer a discount. We cannot adjust the dates.
Note: There is no discount if you choose not to use our gate pass or campsites.