*Yosemite Conservancy has made the difficult decision to cancel this outdoor adventure due to the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19). For more information about our response to COVID-19, please click here.*
Join us for a one-of-a-kind guided tour of Yosemite Valley’s falls. Start with the classics: Stand in the spray beside Vernal Fall, spot rainbows dancing in Bridalveil Fall, marvel at the roaring cascades of Yosemite Falls, and more.
As you explore the grandeur of springtime in Yosemite through moderate hikes, your naturalist guide will point out hidden cascades and rivulets while sharing detailed knowledge of the geologic and cultural history, climatic conditions and biodiversity that make Yosemite’s waterfalls so special.
Before the trip, get to know the iconic Yosemite Falls in this Yosemite Nature Notes video, and by viewing our live Yosemite Falls webcam. Get inspired by reading up on donor-funded restoration work to protect sensitive habitat at Vernal Fall and improve the trail to Bridalveil Fall. Show mom that you’ve done your homework with thoughtful questions for your guide!
Included with your registration:
- A full-day guided program (8:00am to approximately 4:00pm).
- Park entry (as needed).
- Two nights of tent camping at Upper Pines Campground in Yosemite Valley, if needed (arrive Saturday, May 9 and depart Monday, May 11).
- Our limited camping sites are for participants only. The sites are shared. Tents only. We cannot adjust the dates.
- Option to upgrade accommodations to Yosemite Valley Lodge for an additional fee (arrive Saturday, May 9 and depart Monday, May 11).
- Information about upgrading your accommodations will be emailed to you after you sign up. The option expires 30 days before the program and does not offer a discount. We cannot adjust the dates.
Note: There is no discount if you choose not to use our gate pass or campsites.