The climate is changing, humans are the cause, and the shift is impacting the world around us in ways we still don’t fully understand. Sadly, even the protected environment in Yosemite National Park is feeling the effects of climate change.
The good news is that many of the park’s most dedicated scientists and staff are studying how the warming of our planet is changing Yosemite’s ecosystems, landscapes and weather patterns. This program offers the chance to hear from a variety of guest speakers on an array of topics related to climate change — and how you can help. Join us to learn about the latest research and get tips on how to discuss climate change in your communities.
Included with your registration:
- Two half-days and one full day of guided walks and presentations from NPS scientists and Yosemite Conservancy naturalists
- Park entry (as needed)
- Three nights of shared tent camping at Upper Pines Campground in Yosemite Valley, if needed (arriving Thursday, Sept 10 and departing Sunday, Sept 13)
- Note: Our limited camp sites are for participants only. The sites are shared. Tents only. We cannot adjust the dates.
- Option to upgrade accommodations to Curry Village for an additional fee
- Available Thursday, Sept 10 through Sunday, Sept 13
- Note: There is no discount if you choose not to use our gate pass or campsites. Information about upgrading your accommodations to stay at Curry Village will be emailed to you after you sign up. The option to upgrade expires 30 days before the start of the program. We cannot adjust the dates.