Join a small group of fellow Yosemite lovers for a one-of-a-kind guided adventure to some of the Sierra Nevada’s most spectacular, rarely-visited lakes. Enjoy two days of exploration with a veteran naturalist guide, hiking cross-country to the hidden gems, Kuna Lake and Lake of the Domes. As you make your way to each beautiful spot, you’ll learn how to minimize your impact while traveling through the wilderness, find out which plants and animals live in and around mountain lakes, and explore the natural and human stories etched into the landscape.
Included with your registration:
- Two full days of guided hiking in the Tuolumne Meadows area (8 am to approximately 4 pm on Saturday, August 22 and Sunday, August 23, depending on the speed of the group).
- Park entry (as needed).
- Three nights of shared tent camping at Tuolumne Meadows Campground, if needed (arrive Friday, August 21 and depart Monday, August 24).
- Note: Our limited camping sites are for participants only. The sites are shared. Tents only. We cannot adjust the dates.
- Option to upgrade accommodations to Tuolumne Lodge for an additional fee (arrive Friday, August 21 and depart Monday, August 24).
- Note: There is no discount if you choose not to use our gate pass or campsites. Information about upgrading your accommodations to stay at Tuolumne Lodge will be emailed to you after you sign up. The option to upgrade expires 30 days before the start of the program. We cannot adjust the dates.
Please note: Participants must be physically fit and have experience hiking at elevations above 10,000 feet. This adventure will require 7-10 miles of hiking each day, including off-trail travel over talus fields.