Show your love for Yosemite with a special license plate or shop at participating businesses, and you can help preserve the park anytime, anywhere!
Get your Yosemite license plate.
Are you a California driver? If you purchase or renew a Yosemite license plate from the Department of Motor Vehicles, $20 from the transaction goes to support projects and programs in the park.
Spend a night, donate a dollar.
Looking for a place to stay during your next Yosemite trip? For each night of your visit at Conservancy partner hotels and campgrounds, you’ll have the option to donate a dollar to support projects in the park.
Support Yosemite on the go.
Not in the park? No problem! It’s easy to make supporting Yosemite part of your routine, wherever you are.
- Bank of America: Brighten up your banking with checks featuring beautiful Yosemite! For each order, Bank of America makes a contribution to the Conservancy.
- Climate Ride: Join a Climate Ride cycling or hiking trip to get active, raise environmental awareness and, best of all, support Yosemite.
- Sports Basement: Gear up for your next outdoor adventure at Sports Basement and they will donate 10% of proceeds to support Yosemite. To participate, sign up to be a Basementeer and select Yosemite Conservancy as your charity of choice.
- Parks Project: Wear your love for Yosemite with pride! Parks Project is donating 10% of sales from Yosemite apparel to trail restoration projects in the park.
- Glassybaby: Brighten up your evenings with a beautiful hand-blown glass votive inspired by mountain lakes. 10% of sales from the Mountain Lake glassybaby benefit the Conservancy.
- Yosemite Eyewear: Support the park in style with designer glasses and shades from Yosemite Eyewear, which donates a portion of proceeds to support Yosemite.
Featured Partner: Wild Tribute
Wild Tribute is an apparel company committed to preserving America’s wild and historic places. Their 4 the Parks program supports public lands across the country, including Yosemite National Park. Buy any apparel featuring the Yosemite Van, and 4% of proceeds will benefit the Conservancy.
Explore with our Passport partners.
To thank our supporters, we partner with local businesses to offer special discounts through the Yosemite Conservancy Donor Passport. As a donor, you can visit our partners in and around the park to take advantage of deals on food, lodging and more.
Partner with us.
Is your organization passionate about preserving and protecting Yosemite National Park? We’re always eager to hear from businesses near and far who share our love for Yosemite. To discuss opportunities to become one of the Conservancy’s Partners in Philanthropy, please contact Laurie Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-434-8446 x328.