Spend a night, donate a dollar.
Looking for a place to stay during your next Yosemite trip? For each night of your visit at Conservancy partner hotels and campgrounds, you’ll have the option to donate a dollar to support projects in the park.
Support Yosemite on the go.
Not in the park? No problem! It’s easy to make supporting Yosemite part of your routine, wherever you are.
- Climate Ride: Join a Climate Ride cycling or hiking trip to get active, raise environmental awareness and, best of all, support Yosemite.
- Parks Project: Wear your love for Yosemite with pride! Parks Project is donating 10% of sales from Yosemite apparel to trail restoration projects in the park.
- Peet’s Coffee: Sip your coffee and support your favorite park at the same time – drink Peet’s Yosemite Dos Sierras blend!
- Sports Basement: Gear up for your next outdoor adventure at Sports Basement and they will donate 10% of proceeds to support Yosemite. To participate, sign up to be a Basementeer and select Yosemite Conservancy as your charity of choice.
- Yosemite Half Marathon: Sign up to run this beautiful course and raise funds for the Conservancy while you’re at!
Get your Yosemite license plate.
Are you a California driver? If you purchase or renew a Yosemite license plate from the Department of Motor Vehicles, $20 from the transaction goes to support projects and programs in the park.
Explore with our Passport partners.
To thank our supporters, we partner with local businesses to offer special discounts through the Yosemite Conservancy Donor Passport. As a donor, you can visit our partners in and around the park to take advantage of deals on food, lodging and more.
Partner with us.
Is your organization passionate about preserving and protecting Yosemite National Park? We’re always eager to hear from businesses near and far who share our love for Yosemite. To discuss opportunities to become one of the Conservancy’s Partners in Philanthropy, please contact Laurie Peterson at [email protected] or 415-906-1016.