Learn how to identify and photograph natural wonders and wildlife in Yosemite as the park bursts with spring life! As you explore the western part of Yosemite Valley, you’ll see waterfalls starting to swell, pieces of little-known park history, and some treasures that will surprise even veteran park visitors. Spend the day soaking up the spring scenery and honing your photography skills as you spend time with fellow Yosemite-lovers, learn from two naturalist experts, and share tips and techniques for producing frame-worthy images of this remarkable landscape.
Included with your registration:
- Full-day guided outdoor photography walk (8 am to approximately 4 pm).
- Park entry (as needed).
- Two nights of tent camping at Upper Pines Campground in Yosemite Valley, if needed (arrive Saturday, March 28 and depart Monday, March 30).
- Note: Our limited camping sites are for participants only. The sites are shared. Tents only. We cannot adjust the dates.
- Option to upgrade accommodations to Yosemite Valley Lodge for an additional fee (arrive Saturday, March 28 and depart Monday, March 30).
- Information about upgrading your accommodations will be emailed to you after you sign up. The option expires 30 days before the program and does not offer a discount. We cannot adjust the dates.
Note: There is no discount if you choose not to use our gate pass or campsites.