Experience the magic and majesty of winter in Yosemite Valley on a hike or snowshoe (depending on conditions). We’ll wander along the Valley Loop Trail at a relaxed pace, observing a transformed winter wonderland. You’ll see all your favorite sights in a new light, noticing streaks on the dramatic granite faces created by the melting snow and ice on the cliffs above. Your guide will help you learn about the resident birds and animals who survive in the Valley despite the harsh climate. The exact route will be chosen based on trail and weather conditions leading up to the program.
Included with your registration:
- Full-day guided snowshoe or hike (9 am to approximately 3 pm).
- Park entry (as needed).
- Snowshoe rental (as needed).
- Two nights of tent camping at Upper Pines Campground in Yosemite Valley, if needed (arrive Friday, March 6 and depart Sunday, March 8).
- Note: Our limited camping sites are for participants only. The sites are shared. Tents only. We cannot adjust the dates.
- Option to upgrade accommodations to Yosemite Valley Lodge for an additional fee (arrive Friday, March 6 and depart Sunday, March 8).
- Information about upgrading your accommodations will be emailed to you after you sign up. The option expires 30 days before the program and does not offer a discount. We cannot adjust the dates.
Note: There is no discount if you choose not to use our gate pass or campsites.