Heading to Yosemite this holiday season? Add a Yosemite Conservancy campfire program to your itinerary! Join storyteller Brian Shoor — and his charismatic cast of characters — for an entertaining hour of tales about life in Yosemite in the 1800s. November and December evenings can be chilly in Yosemite Valley, even around a campfire, so be sure to dress warmly.
- Who: Visitors of all ages are welcome for this family-friendly program.
- What: Gather around the fire to hear stories from Yosemite’s past.
- When: 6:30 – 7:30 pm, November 28 and December 26.
- Where: Meet at the campfire circle next to the Valley Visitor Center.
- Hiking: None.
- Registration fee: $25/person