Winter in Yosemite means quiet days, glittering peaks, and… snowshoe season! Join us for a guided snowshoe to Dewey Point, high above Yosemite Valley. As you make your way through a frosty forest wonderland, your naturalist guide will point out animal tracks, tree species, and signs of a thriving ecosystem well-adapted to the Sierra winter. Enjoy lunch at the overlook, where you’ll find spectacular views of El Capitan, Clouds Rest and other iconic features, then take the scenic route back to Badger Pass Ski Area.
Included with your registration:
- A full-day guided snowshoe adventure (8 am to approximately 4 pm).
- Park entry (as needed).
- Snowshoe rental (as needed).
- Two nights of tent camping at Upper Pines Campground in Yosemite Valley, if needed (arrive Friday, February 7 and depart Sunday, February 9).
- Note: Our limited camping sites are for participants only. The sites are shared. Tents only. We cannot adjust the dates.
- Option to upgrade accommodations to Yosemite Valley Lodge for an additional fee (arrive Friday, February 7 and depart Sunday, February 9).
- Information about upgrading your accommodations will be emailed to you after you sign up. The option expires 30 days before the program and does not offer a discount. We cannot adjust the dates.
Note: There is no discount if you choose not to use our gate pass or campsites.