Come have fun and explore your creativity in this class with Kyle Monhollen. The class will spend time outdoors admiring the towering landscapes and simple moments of Yosemite Valley. Kyle will help students practice observation, sharing basic drawing techniques to help them capture the landscape around them using the simple tools of pen and pencil. Students will leave class filled with curiosity, and ready to explore new places with their drawing kit!
- Experience level: Little to no experience required, ages 12+. All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Registration fee: $20 per day per visitor. Advanced registration encouraged. Walk-up registration available as space allows.
- Location: Happy Isles Art and Nature Center (Shuttle Stop 16). All workshops will be held outside, weather permitting.
- Time: 9 am to 1 pm, Monday through Friday. Please arrive between 8:30 and 8:45 am. Please build in extra time if taking the shuttle or walking from the parking lot.
- Materials: Supplies for this class are not included in the registration fee. You will have the option to purchase or bring your own art supplies. All purchases benefit the park! These essentials are available free of charge: stool and hardboard.
- Lodging arrangements are the responsibility of participants.