Saturdays are for Stargazing
Heading to Yosemite this fall? Add a Yosemite Conservancy stargazing program to your itinerary! Every Saturday in October, our knowledgeable naturalists will help you experience the magic of the park’s night skies during a 60-minute meetup starting at 6:30 PM in Yosemite Valley.
- Who: Visitors of all ages are welcome for this family-friendly program!
- What: Enjoy dazzling views of the night sky and learn about stars and planets with a naturalist guide.
- When: 6:30 – 7:30 pm, every Saturday in October.
- Where: Meet at the Lower Yosemite Fall shuttle stop, #6.
- Hiking: Up to 1 mile on flat terrain, in low light.
- Registration fee: $25/person
*The day pass included with your registration gets you into Yosemite on the date of the stargazing program. The pass is valid for one day only. If you’re planning a multiday visit, please use the Yosemite National Park reservation system.