In this paint and sip class, you will learn the basics of watercolor and employ them to create an iconic Yosemite landscape step-by-step. With guidance from an experienced instructor, you’ll walk away with an understanding of simple watercolor techniques, color mixing, and your very own Yosemite masterpiece!
This class is perfect for aspiring artists and experienced artists alike. No matter your skill level, you’ll be inspired by other class members as you all paint the same landscape together. Dip your toes into the world of watercolor in this playful, supportive class! All painting supplies (plus wine and cheese) are included in the registration fee, see details below.
- Experience level: Little to no experience required, ages 12+. All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Registration fee: $52 per person. Advanced online registration is required; register by 10 am on the day of your class.
- Location: Yosemite Valley Lodge – Mountain Room Lounge, shuttle stop #8.
- Date and time: 2 – 4 pm, every Friday from May 26 through September 29.
- Materials and supplies are included in the registration fee, including a pre-drawn sketch of each subject.
- Food and beverage are included in the price: 1 glass of wine and 1 cheese & fruit plate per person (non-alcoholic beverages are also available).