In this unique class with Bunny Paivine, you will learn unconventional techniques and embrace your sense of play while painting Yosemite’s landscapes with acrylic paint. Students will let go of expectations and get back in touch with their inner 5-year-old who wasn’t afraid to commit to making marks on a canvas. In this class students will use palette knives instead of brushes, and for those who aren’t afraid of getting a little messy, finger-painting techniques are also an option! Bunny will work with the class step-by-step to help them create a painting to take home.
- Experience level: Little to no experience required, ages 12+. All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Registration fee: $40 per day per visitor. Advanced registration encouraged. Walk-up registration available as space allows.
- Location: Happy Isles Art and Nature Center (Shuttle Stop 16). All workshops will be held outside, weather permitting.
- Time: 9 am to 1 pm, Monday through Friday. Please arrive between 8:30 and 8:45 am. Please build in extra time if taking the shuttle or walking from the parking lot.
- Materials: Supplies for this class are included in the registration fee.
- Lodging arrangements are the responsibility of participants.