Our personalized half- and full-day programs help you make the most of your time in Yosemite. Whether you’re traveling alone or with a group, want to stretch your legs on a casual stroll or get your heart pumping on a strenuous hike, spend a morning painting or an afternoon exploring Yosemite’s bird life, our guides will make sure you have an unforgettable experience in the park.
No matter what you choose, you’ll get direct access to a Yosemite expert — your naturalist guide — and an insider’s look at a world-famous park.
How it works:
- Dream up your Yosemite adventure (see ideas below!) and fill out our inquiry form.
- Work with our team to create a customized plan that fits your interests and schedule.
- Head to Yosemite to meet your guide and enjoy your one-of-a-kind experience.
In addition to enjoying a personalized adventure, you’ll be supporting Yosemite! As with all Conservancy programs, participation in our Custom Adventures helps fund important work in the park.
COVID-19 safety procedures
We’ve adjusted our safety protocols in response to the ongoing pandemic. As always, we’re committed to ensuring the health and safety of our adventure participants and instructors. For all adventure programs, we’re implementing strict safety measures that align with the latest federal, state and local guidelines. Safety procedures include asking participants to maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance from others, wash or sanitize hands frequently, and avoid touching shared surfaces and objects. If you’re considering joining one of our adventure programs, please review our COVID-19 procedures.
Where will your Yosemite adventure lead? Here are some of our suggested hikes and activities for inspiration as you create your custom experience:
- Yosemite Valley: Valley Loop Trail (easy), Mist Trail (moderate), Four Mile Trail (moderate to strenuous)
- Sequoia Groves: Merced Grove (easy), Tuolumne Grove (easy), Mariposa Grove (easy to moderate)
- Tuolumne Meadows: Parsons Lodge and Soda Springs (easy), Gaylor Lakes (moderate), Clouds Rest (strenuous)
- Glacier Point is closed in 2022 for rehabilitation. We hope to resume offering day hikes in the Glacier Point and Sentinel Dome/Taft Point areas in 2023.
- Birding walks: Half- or full-day adventure focused on Yosemite’s avian life, in areas such as Yosemite Valley, Foresta, sequoia groves or the high country.
- Custom art classes: Personalized art class with a professional artist in Yosemite Valley, at Glacier Point (not available in 2022), in Tuolumne Meadows or in a sequoia grove.
If you have a half- or full-day plan in mind, or want to brainstorm itinerary ideas with our team, contact us!