*Yosemite Conservancy has made the difficult decision to cancel this outdoor adventure due to the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19). For more information about our response to COVID-19, please click here.*
Whether you’re new to birding or you want to learn more about Yosemite’s ecology, you’re bound to enjoy this jaunt spent observing the park’s feathered residents with a naturalist guide. During this day hike, you’ll look for bird species that contribute to Yosemite’s biodiversity. Enjoy spring scenery as you practice identifying bird calls and spotting birds with your binoculars. This day program welcomes participants of all levels to discover characteristic Yosemite flora and fauna and recharge in the beautiful Sierra Nevada.
Included with your registration:
- One full day of guided birding and hiking (from 8:30 am to approximately 4:30 pm).
- Park entry (as needed).
- Two nights of tent camping at Upper Pines Campground in Yosemite Valley, if needed (available Saturday, April 18 through Monday, April 20).
- Our limited camping sites are for participants only. The sites are shared. Tents only. We cannot adjust the dates.
- Option to upgrade accommodations to Curry Village for an additional fee (available Saturday, April 18 through Monday, April 20).
- Information about upgrading your accommodations will be emailed to you after you sign up. The option expires 30 days before the program and does not offer a discount. We cannot adjust the dates.
Note: There is no discount if you choose not to use our gate pass or campsites.